- Register or log in to the website.
- Decide which categories you are going to enter. You may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and paid for accordingly.
- To add an entry, go to the dashboard in the menu at the top of the page and choose ‘My companies’ from the drop down. On the next page, choose or add the company you would like to enter on behalf of and then click ‘Add an Entry’.
- Add a short description of no more than 60 words as an overview of the project. In the event your entry is nominated, this text will be used on the website to give insight into the project.
- You are also able to acknowledge another company if the work has been jointly created.
- You will need to the entry report template to write your entry. The appropriate entry template for your chosen category can be downloaded from the category section of the website. Please upload as a PDF document.
- Upload at least one high res image (maximum of 3) to support your entry. This is important as these images will be shown online and during the show if nominated.
- There is also an option to ass YouTube or Vimeo URLs for any supporting videos.
- Once you have uploaded all of your entries, select dashboard from the menu at the top of the page and then ‘My Companies’ from the drop down. Select the relevant company and add all entries to your basket.
- Proceed to pay for your entries. Please note: you will only receive the second entry rate discount if you submit all of your entries at once so leave your entries in your basket until they are all complete.
- Once payment is processed, you will be sent an email confirmation and a VAT receipt will be posted to the billing address.
- If you would like to make any change to your entry, please do so before you submit as changes cannot be made after this stage.
REWARD YOUR INSTINCTS
It’s human instinct to want to win, but it’s your animal instinct that will guide you to victory. Now in their ninth year, The Drum Network Awards want to hear how your agency has grown as a business and delivered great results for your clients. We want to recognise all the top dogs out there, the wise owls and the clever cats. We’ll be rewarding those whose instincts shine brightest in London in November. So go where only eagles dare and enter The Drum Network Awards.
Why is it great to be part these awards?
- To demonstrate your skills and talent to current and potential clients and partners – who doesn’t love a show off?!
- To stand out from your competitors as an award-winning marketing agency
- To gain fantastic PR opportunities
- To boost the morale of the staff throughout your business and to help attract the best industry talent in the marketplace
- To reassure your current clients that they are working with a solid and reliable agency business
- The awards are judged by a panel that have different backgrounds and experience within the marketing industry. Keep this in mind when writing your report and explain things clearly.
- Don’t assume that the judges know your company, campaign or product/service.
- When discussing figures, tell the judges what the actual figures were, rather than just using percentages (increases). This will add credibility to your submission and give the judges a better understanding of your successes.
- Keep your submissions concise and straight to the point. You may use bullet points and tables to cut down lengthy paragraphs but still cover your key details.
- Entry templates have been created for all sections of categories to help structure your report on the website.
- Make sure you cover all of the points that are required for your specific category. You can find this information in the entry pack.
- The work entered must have run between 1 September 2016 and 1 September 2017. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale, but must have been live at one point.
- Entries cannot have been previously entered.
- Do not include password protection.
- All submissions must be made online.
- Work entered into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate entry and therefore payment made for each.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to category rules/submission formats. Entries must be received by no later than 5pm Friday 1 September 2017. Please note that we cannot guarantee that entries received after this deadline will be considered.
- Entries are only open to companies based within the UK.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish the main image as part of the website and presentation in the event of a nomination.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material may be disqualified.
Deadline: 1 September 2017
£185 + VAT (First entry)
£95 + VAT (subsequent entries)
As part of your package, your are entitled to two free entries. Please contact us to request your discount code. Entries thereafter will be charged at the regular prices listed above.
Please Note: the discounted 2nd entry price of £95 will only apply when you pay for all of your entries at the same time so leave your entries in your basket until you are ready to submit.
The finalists will be announced on the website on Tuesday 18 October .
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and nominees will receive a congratulatory email.
Winners will be announced at our Awards Ceremony Tuesday 28 November at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square.
The Drum Network is an organisation that helps make marketing service agencies more successful – by giving them the skills and tools to build a higher profile and the knowledge to increase their profits.
This is the Drum Network Awards and anyone can enter! But only if you are as passionate about great marketing as us… we throw a kick ass party to celebrate it too!
For one low annual membership fee, The Drum Network helps get its agency members on to the radar of potential clients, recruits and other business partners by giving them access to The Drum’s wide range of on and offline editorial products and channels; these include the UK’s largest marketing website, visited by more than 600,000 marketers a month, and the UK’s Business Magazine of the Year 2013.
On another level membership also plugs ambitious independent agency owners into our vast range of contacts, helping to facilitate their development and the honing of the key business skills that are vital to winning in today’s fast moving agency sector.
Contact Chris.Morton@thedrum.com if you are interested in joining...